Sunday, May 10, 2015

Conclusion

     This had been my second blog ever. I learned once more to do one. Also, it was great to investigate what I look for to study and know even more in the future. Substance abuse it is an interesting theme, because I can see it in my environment. I know it sounds bad to be interest for such reason, but I like to know more about it. For example, I wonder why it is so hard for this people to quit using the substance, or what make them start to use them. I remember that the effects can come naturally if I seek for a divine force, but I like to think of it as knowing myself more. Therefore, by possessing such knowledge I could trigger such pleasure by acting according to it.

Drug Addiction cartoons, Drug Addiction cartoon, funny, Drug Addiction picture, Drug Addiction pictures, Drug Addiction image, Drug Addiction images, Drug Addiction illustration, Drug Addiction illustrations

Reference:
McCracken, T. At the Impatient Pharmacy. Drug addiction cartoon. Cartoonstock.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment