Alcohol is a legal drug worldwide for the most part.
Therefore, asking where is illegal rather than where is legal would give a
shorter list. However, it has age restriction. According to Pharmacist Support,
alcohol addiction "can occur if a person drinks frequently or drinks large
amounts of alcohol." In other words, it will be a person who tolerate,
have a need and so continue nonstop drinking. On the other hand, the abuser of
such substance does not have the need, but ingest it in large amount.
The problem with alcoholics and abusers varies. For example,
car accidents due to the effects of the substance while driving. This is one
that we can perceive even if we do not have any familiar with such addiction.
Also, it usually bring problems to the family. For instance, forget about an
obligation that was given and it applies as well on work.
I have seen it in my family. Therefore, I have seen what it
can do to people in person. I cannot said I have not drank a glass of wine
before, but I am in control. This control must be present, since as I said
before it is a legal substance. Consequently, it is a legal method to harm our
self. The best way to confront this is with help and for such there are
organizations.References:
Help With Alcoholism. (n.d.). Retrieved March 2015, from Pharmacist
Support: http://www.pharmacistsupport.org/fact-sheets/help-with-alcoholism/
ForWallpaper. (2013). Dont drink and drive wallpaper
[Painting]. Retrieved from
http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/5/58be/58be6460/137728/
art-accident-car-man-death-joy-skull-timber-spray-rain-lightning-a-bottle-
of-alcohol.jpg
of-alcohol.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment